[T3] '67 Engine Tins

Know One knowonelse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 16 21:10:18 PDT 2016

It's been a long while since I was even actively lurking, but I'm back actively!

'67 stock Squareback. Engine had thrust bearing play, so it just sat for a few years.

Right after I went though everything else to get it in nice shape.

Bought a stock 1600 longblock from AVP (local to me) and they have installed some engine tins on the undersides of the cylinder that I have not seen before.

I've posted some pictures on Flickr and would appreciate some thoughts on these tins.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/52053275@N00/albums/72157670647048993

Thanks!

Jeff '67 Sqbk