[T3] turn signal relay

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 19:51:13 PDT 2016

I am in search of a turn signal relay for a 73 Squareback.I honestly
dont know the part # without digging thru bins to find my shop manual
from the manufacturer.
if anyone has one they would like to hook a brother up i need it. I dont
like driving at night but tonight made me realize i should have one.
There is no relays in my panel other than a highbeam relay from when i
took the car apart 20 years ago. I know i have it but cant find it.

Any help on hooking me up will be certainly appreciated.!

Thanks guys
Chris537

---