[T3] Generator Troubles

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Aug 6 21:10:47 PDT 2017

In a message dated 8/6/2017 10:46:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

The  generator faq is on it's way.

BTW, any chance we'll see you and Sue at  the next Invasion? We've
missed you, and my wife, Melissa, has never had  the good fortune to
meet the two of you.
John was asking me that too when Rob and I visited him last  month. I'd
like to go, and Rob is even trying to get us to go. I'm thinking  that IF we do
go, we'll be bringing a second car (to the type 3, whichever 1 I  take) due
to the circumstances we're currently dealing with.
At this time it's still up in the air, and we're taking things day by  day.

Bob 65 Notch  w/Factory Sunroof converted to  IRS