[T3] Why is it that when I got my 73 SB I never had to turnthekey severa...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 8 18:09:16 PDT 2017

I had Jim rebuild my OEM pump years ago and its worked fine since!  well
worth the $$ to keep the bosch quality in there and he installs a much more
robust check valve.  I did add a backflow valve to keep pressure up better
than the check valve does but thats only because I like mine to start on the
first compression stroke rather than cranking it.

Ive never had the starting problems some cars have that need the additional
priming.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com