[T3] Phill from Samba sent a link to a few photo's of the AAR

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Aug 11 10:14:31 PDT 2017

You should be able to work it out from the way the bimetal spring turns as
it's warmed (in hot water). I would guess with the logical Germans + means a
bit faster idle and - a bit slower (as with a clock), but I've never needed
to change mine - just clean the crud from between the coils.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club