[T3] Is there a real issue with using 5/16" ID fuel hoseratedSAE 30 R7 ?

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Wed Aug 23 14:02:28 PDT 2017

Jim what part number Parker hose do you use? I looked at their site and see
a few different hoses for gasoline with Ethanol yet they don't talk much
about if one can use FI type clamps yet the sell stainlees steel worm clmaps
for low pressure systems . I saw some fuel lines that are rated 30r7/ ? and
some that state 5 year life span. I didn't see the ethanol rating for the
fuel line for engine application .