[T3] Breather cap

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 16:25:10 PDT 2017

In a message dated 8/23/2017 3:39:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
phil.hof at ostronic.org writes:

The  starter probably had nothing to do with it.  The heat soak from long
freeway trips will often get them to a higher temp than normal, which can
bring on an incipient failure.
Yup, we killed 2 used starters going out and back to Colorado in the  type
34. I know the heat from Kansas probably didn't help, and it was very hot
in the car (116*F in the shade at 4:30pm).

Bob 65 Notch  w/Factory Sunroof converted to  IRS