[T3] Breather cap

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Aug 24 19:56:10 PDT 2017

Nope, never needed one,
Jim can probably tell you where to get one of these valves,
he gave me the one im using now, when my pump first got rebuilt
I found that the backflow valve leaked down too fast, the teflon hadnt
seated in, so I added the valve.  solved the cranking to start problem.

Keith

> Want the car to start on the first compression stroke?
> put an extra backflow valve in next to the pump, maintaining that 20psi
> or so will ensure quick starts when the mixture is right.

You don't use a prime switch?