[T3] Breather cap

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Fri Aug 25 18:50:08 PDT 2017

 I never had this issue ever until about a year ago . My 73 still has the
pump that came on it when I bought it in 85 and didn't look like it was
changed before I got it.

 Now it seems to be the pumps check valve because I need to prime it with at
least 9 key cycles while the pump runs for the 1.5 minutes . It started out
with 3 cycles then 5 so it's getting worse .  Once it's primed it will start
right up whether if I drive it 1 mile or 10 miles I can start it 5 times a
day and it sits for 3 hours it still fires right up let it sit over night
and it's back to the priming deal.