[T3] YouTube type 3 project

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sat Aug 26 14:31:46 PDT 2017

I agree its YouTube the haters love to post and I have to give the guy credit in getting it running. He does cool work on small engines and such watch some of his other videos.  I know this is quite a rust bucket he has but looks like he would rather save it than dispose of it in my opinion that's a good thing.