[T3] On a 73 T-3 SB fuel injected auto trans pinging

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Sat Dec 9 20:09:04 PST 2017

 I really cannot describe that hole as a pin hole . I have one right here
and it is 7 mm ID . Then mine is a sold in Calif car so it's possible mine
is different . I am not going to say Jim and Dave are wrong . I'm sure they
have looked . I'm just stating what mine is and it's 7 mm ID dead center on
the back cover of the IAD . I also want to stress the MPS port is a 7 mm ID
hose port yet has a 3 mm ID brass restriction in it , perhaps to compensate
for it's 7 mm ID cover port.