[T3] 1966 Type 3 Squareback ( non-functioning horn)

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Feb 2 11:46:29 PST 2017

I may have changed the brake lights power source on the Crate,
roughly 1/3 of my commute home from work is with the engine off
and I still need brake lights so I may have changed that, otherwise
I think the Crates wiring is basically stock with a number of extra grounds
added for reliability.

Keith

According to the wiring diagram it's right.  I think they switched it at the
same time as they switched the brake lights - on the '65 brake lights only
work with key on; on later years brake lights work all the time.