[T3] 1966 Type 3 Squareback ( non-functioning horn)

Ralph Tree treedog12001 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 15:30:38 PST 2017

My issue was in the wheel. Not a 71 wheel, so the contacts didn't line up on the bottom of the wheel. Didn't have any luck finding a good wheel, so ran a new wire from the horn to a button mounted where the wheel meets the dash. I ran another wire to a convenient ground. It works great if I need to honk at the guy backing in to me, and all of the original wiring is still there if I find a good wheel.
Also, I can pass the Yearly Utah safety inspection.

Ralph

Sent from my iPhone