[T3] Rear defrost wire boots

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Feb 5 20:13:17 PST 2017

In a message dated 2/5/2017 8:42:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jesassica at gmail.com writes:

The only  replacements we’ve found are these which only look like they’d
work if they  were  trimmed

http://www.airheadparts.com/Grommet-Rear-Window-Def-WiretoGlass/item/141-971
-923%20PR
<http://www.airheadparts.com/Grommet-Rear-Window-Def-WiretoGlass/item/141-971-923%20PR>

Does  anyone have a recommendation about what to do here?

For the 11 bucks plus shipping, that looks to be the way to go. I tried
Wolfsburg west, but couldn't find anything. I even tried looking for them for
a  bus too. However looking on CIP's site, they're the same for
bug,bus,ghia, and  type 3. They also want 12.95 a pair for them.
I tried the bus depot, but their site is down at the moment. It's a shame,
as they're in PA and would be semi close for shipping (it's 2 day for me).
Sorry  I can't be of more help.

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof