[T3] cool weather idle hunt

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jan 11 17:35:28 PST 2017

that FI relay screw is a often forgotten weak spot that can leave you hung,
I remember Russ getting a great deal on a car once because of that....

if its loose it can have a high resistance, that would effectively give the
electronics a low system voltage, could be intermittent and have different
effects over the warmup curve, not noticable as much at speed but way too
rich at idle.