[T3] cool weather idle hunt

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Thu Jan 12 12:18:08 PST 2017

On 11 Jan 2017 at 20:18, Daniel Nohejl wrote:

> Oh.....I think this has been covered before, but why do I never get
> Bob´s messages directly to my inbox? I only see them if I go to the
> type3.org archive or when someone quotes them. Is this a gmail/AOL
> thing?

Seems really odd. I don't know why this would happen. Have you looked
in your spam folder? If you find it there, sometimes you can put an
address in a "whitelist" (opposite of blacklist) that tells gmail
that THIS address is okay and should be let thru.

Anyone else out there have getting aol mail on gmail, with or without
problems?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org