[T3] cool weather idle hunt (Daniel Nohejl)

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jan 16 17:22:14 PST 2017

you dont want 100 ohms in series with the head temp sensor,
your computer will never think that the car has warmed up and it will
run too rich.  the air temp sensor has much less effect, and will richen
things about 10% if unplugged, it shouldnt have much of an effect.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"