[T3] cool weather idle hunt

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 15:38:18 PST 2017

Because of a weekend trip piled on top of commuting to/from work, we put 410 miles on the car since Tuesday night when we replaced the ECU. We drove in the day, the dark, the rain, etc. In that time, in those miles, and under those conditions, the warm idle hunt/lope made absolutely zero appearances. Since I first noticed the problem in early November, I didn’t go more than a day without it. By the end, I couldn’t go a single drive without it.

 Also, adjusting the AAR seems to have completely cleared up the cold idle hunt/lope so idling under all conditions is completely fine. Fingers crossed for more good driving! We’re 200 miles shy of 21k miles since last February!