[T3] rear hatch/hinge issue

dlstiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Jan 30 08:27:56 PST 2017

> Unfortunately, shops and shop classes have long since disappeared from
> pretty much all NYC public schools. I’m pretty sure both of our
> schools never even had one to begin with. I’m more than happy to pay
> someone to make the tool though. Any takers?
I hear this all the time being in the Career/Tech education business.
The good news is that in some parts of the country the school systems
are looking into adding more programs like the one I work for. I know
that doesn't help your issue on your square however.
--
Dennis Stiefel
Automotive Service/Repair (Mechanics) Instructor