[T3] rear hatch/hinge issue

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 10:03:17 PST 2017

In a message dated 1/30/2017 8:09:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
d.nohejl at gmail.com writes:

Unfortunately, shops and shop classes have long since disappeared  from
pretty much all NYC public schools. I’m pretty sure both of our schools  never
even had one to begin with.
That sounds disappointing. It just goes to show that craftsmen are a
dyeing breed. I'm glad my son knows his way around a welder and a cutting torch.
He also fixes computers, so he has a foot in both the past and the present.
:  )
How about community colleges, voc tech schools, or even a portable welding
service? I think our local school dropped "shop" class, but our local
community  college has both machine shop and welding tech classes.
There's also plenty of small "job" shops around that can make almost
anything one could want/need. You might try looking in the yellow pages, or
doing a search for local places that can do something like that. Just a thought.

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof