[T3] I don't know why yet for some reason my 73T3chargingsystem seems off.

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jul 1 08:43:58 PDT 2017

Flooded batteries of this type are 12.6V +-.1 or so fully charged,
but the specific gravity of the acid tells you more about the state of
charge.  basically, if it cranks the car over its fine, but do check that
you dont have a phantom load that is draining it all the time like a modern
car radio etc. you dont want more than 20 or 30 MILLIamps of draw.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"