[T3] 2018 Type 3 Invasion - June 14-17, 2018 - Scottsboro, AL

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Sat Jul 1 20:01:48 PDT 2017

Made some significant updates to the Invasion website.  Lots more maps and pictures of the Invasion site.  Added a few Invaders, updated the lodging/host hotel information, and updated the logo.  The logo is still a work in progress, but it is getting closer.

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2018Invasion/index.html

Most important is the host hotel is now taking reservation for our block of rooms.   I made our reservation this morning.  The Hampton Inn has set-up a direct link to our block and rate.  Here is the link:

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/H/HSVSBHX-VTZ-20180614/index.jhtml

Hard to believe it is less than a year away.  'Bama or Bust!

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com