[T3] Full Flow Set Up ?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Jul 7 06:35:44 PDT 2017

Keep in mind that the longer your hoses are the more resistance to flow they
give. That translates into extra load on the pump and the engine, which turns
into heat in the oil. Short hoses are a good thing.

My parts came from Gene Berg, but most places sell the same stuff.

Toby used to have photos of my full flow setup on his web site.

Toby, you still out there?

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org