[T3] Engine builder

Tom Motor ah rebs12 at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 9 18:33:17 PDT 2017

I want to have my 1600 1971 VW Fasty FI Automatic engine rebuilt. I have a quote from Dan Olson of Dans Custom VW in AZ for about $1300. I need to supply the working FI parts. I have rebuilt my ECU harness and Jim Adney is helping to insure as many of my parts work as can be tested. What do you guys think? Anyone had experience with Dan? I send my engine out there and he will put a new one back together. And run it before sending it back. How can a FI engine be run on a stand when you need proper fuel pressure, and input from all the sensors? Can anyone recommend a builder? I am in southwest VA/ northeast TN. This is a big step. Thanks a bunch. Feel free to email me directly if needed. Tom
Sent from my iPhone