[T3] I must be losing my mind , Interstate battery content

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Mon Jul 17 22:13:16 PDT 2017

 Bob :

  What I meant to say was they way things are made today I've reached the
point where I have to check everything . Just like all parts many get to
either rebuilt their VW engines or ties rod ends . People working at these
parts houses don't seem to know much at all. Now I check the level which
this last time allowed me to see the one was leaking .

 Even though I knew better Autozone just telling me if I remove the caps
they will break so I didn't try until after the battery just quit level was
well below the plates and they came right off . I hadn't bought a battery in
years and even though they looked the same as far as the 2 caps plus working
at ford dealers if a battery died they were more into selling or prorating
so no one working there checked not like years ago .

 I got my batteris from the ford dealership all were interstate rebranded
autolight /motorcraft and I killed one by not checking the level . Realized
one day when I connected a shop battery jumper and the one cap blew off
that they were removable .