[T3] automatic to standard conversion

dlstiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Jun 3 19:31:04 PDT 2017

On 2017-06-03 13:46, ken2k wrote:
> can an automatic be converted to standard? i am looking for a 67-68
> type 3 than needs an engine and have seen some nice automatics but
> dont want to everown another type 3 automatic again.
> -------------- next part --------------
I don't think they made any 67s with automatics and I've heard that they
didn't make that many 68s with automatics. Funny Next T-3 I get I'd like
it to have just 2 peddles. Don't get me wrong I like my 4 speed in
Clementine but my kids and grandkids will have to figure out what to do
with that car as I will keep it till I die. I use to have a dark blue 69
fastback with an automatic and wish I still had it. I also want my next
T-3 to be a square as I've never had one except for parts.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
Rainsville, AL