[T3] Injector gas leak into engine oil?

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Thu Jun 15 13:01:36 PDT 2017

  I would think if you had a leaky injector for gas to get in the oil the
intake valve on that cylinder would need to be open since the injectors are
right on the heads. I can't say how much fuel would leak out until the
syslem pressure dropped low enough.

 The fuel could sit long enough to leak past the rings yet if this were the
case on start up you would see a cloud of black smoke out the exhaust from
what ever fuel still in that cylinder.