[T3] Type 3 AT Kickdown Switches

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Jun 23 07:21:56 PDT 2017

The ones we're looking for are in a family that's larger than the more
common ones used today in microwave oven door interlocks. Those have
mounting holes on their diagonal and even that diagonal is too long.

Our AT kickdown switches were made by Hartmann, marked 003.927.211
with the VW logo. The mounting holes are ~3 mm, horizontally spaced ~16.5
mm/0.650" apart. I haven't found anyone who's making switches these days
with that hole spacing. (1" and 3/8" are common today.)

Yes, I've looked, but if someone out there has better luck, I'd love to hear
about it.

I have a couple of these, but I'd have to check them out before I'd be willing
to say they were available for sale.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org