[T3] 914 conversion

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Jun 24 15:37:47 PDT 2017

In a message dated 6/23/2017 1:39:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Wow, you  got that 1.7 running eh?  That sat around for alot of years....
good  to see it get used!

cant wait to see the Bones again, next  invasion??

Keith
Hi Keith. Yes that 1.7 I/we picked up from you way back when. It's in  the
Bones right now, and Rob drove it up to our local cruise night. He had a lot
 of fun cruising the car around, and really like the performance of the
engine.  He noted that we still need to do some fine tune dialing to it, but
otherwise ran good. : )

His plan is to take it to the 2018 Invasion, but he knows he's got a  bunch
of work to do before then. We're also supposed to go to John J's next
Friday and get some carbon fiber cloth or something like that (they have some
sort of deal going on), but it'll give me a chance to check out John's
progress  on the Sled. : ) But what he wants to do is build a Targa top for it, so
he can  use the car more often. We've already worked out a list of aluminum
that we need  to build the top frame. I've got some Notchback rear side
windows that I'm  donating to it, and he's trying to figure out what he wants
to use for a rear  window (I've got a Ghia coupe rear window here too that I
offered). But we'll  see what happens.

Bob 65 Notch  w/Factory Sunroof converted to  IRS