[T3] gas mileage, voltage, etc.

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Sun Jun 25 11:48:51 PDT 2017

 If I recall you replaced the engine FI harness . When we talk about
intermittent shorts or even open circuits that are intermittent . where does
the new engine harness connect to the body harness ? I  imagine since the
power relay is the main source from the brain to the chassis plus the ground
from the fuel pump relay to the brain is about it. I don't recall if you
looked at those connections , think you have. I would check where they
connect maybe 3 wires .

 Also does you car have the cold start relay ? I only ask because the
Bentley only shows a basic harness not wire by wire as the later models . I
don't know where the cold start rely is located on your car yet looking at
the page17  system #32 &33 go to the cold start valve yet on the throttle
pressure switch there are 14 & 9 yet # 34 is on 14 and # 34 is also on the
cold start rely. That is the only place I see # 34 . Since they don't show
the actual wires and you've had issues in that area before per the pressure
switch and if you still have the old harness perhaps see what #34 does. # 34
does not go to the brain yet 14 and 9 do , if #34 is somehow tied to #14 the
relay itself might be an issue internally. It's just a thought .