[T3] Back on line

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Mar 12 20:38:16 PDT 2017

I've been struggling with migrating my email from XP to Win 10 for nearly a month. This has
been more difficult and discouraging than most of you can imagine, but it's mostly my own
fault because I don't want to use webmail. I prefer to stick with Pegasus, my POP3 client.

Well, today I finally figured out how to migrate all my old messages over to the new
installation and it's done, so I'm finally back in business with all my old messages.

In the meantime, I've been lax in replying to some messages in the last month, so if you've
sent me something that I didn't reply to, please email me again. If you just mailed me in the
last couple days, I'll probably get to those messages tomorrow, so please be patient.

thanks,

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org