[T3] Insurance for our old type 3's

Marciano Pitargue mpitargue at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 09:10:02 PDT 2017

Hi,
I'm in the process of changing car insurance companies and I'm quite
surprised how much adding my 1964 notchback is adding to the yearly
premiums.  In California, we have to have a minimum level of insurance to
drive on the streets.  Adding my notch as a 3rd car is almost doubling the
yearly premiums for liability only.  Whoa...

I hardly drive the notch so just need insurance to license the car and
drive it on nice days.  Otherwise, it stays in the garage.  Any
recommendations on reasonable car insurance for the notch?

Marciano
San Jose, CA