[T3] Front tire wobble

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Wed Mar 22 18:48:37 PDT 2017

The car is an 1969 Squareback.

When I hit a bump the right front tire will wobble until I give the steering wheel a slight turn.

I examined the suspension and steering linkages and have not found an obvious cause.

I did think "steering stabilizer", picked one up in San Diego County. Switched it out and there was no change. In fact I believe the original one is a better unit.

Yes, I certainly should of pulled it and checked it instead of just changing it out.

Advise of what to check or look for next?

Brion S
S. Utah
69 Squareback