[T3] OIL filler tube, rubber

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Sat Mar 25 16:19:49 PDT 2017

My oil filler tube the rubber part has a hole in it. would anyone out 
here happen to have one? Noticed it today after 5k rpming it and smoke 
filling the car. hehehe good thing i didnt catch fire.

Not really sure where to look on these sites that has type 3 parts.

But I thought id ask if someone had an extra one on here.


This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

More information about the type3-vwtype3.org mailing list