[T3] Krusty

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 12:14:23 PDT 2017

In a message dated 3/29/2017 6:56:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
alluringeyewear at comcast.net writes:

Does  anyone know how to find the thread Krusty by Bobnotch on the Samba?
Thanks!
Are you asking about my 65 Notch (Krusty)? Or the full blown 71  rebuild
(Krunchy)? Just asking, as Krunchy's rebuild is in my signature, while
Krusty's "tune up" is in the forum somewhere, as I didn't highlight a link in my
signature. That car was originally built in Oct 1999 (started), and was
being  driven in April 2000. I never really posted any pics of it as
construction went  by, but I do have a stack of photos of the work. The tune up pics on
the Samba  basically showed the front cowl being replaced, and repairing
the roof before  paint. Then the rest of the car got a color tune up before
reassembly.
I hope this helps.

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof