[T3] 2018 Type 3 Invasion - June 14-17, 2018 - Scottsboro, AL

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Mar 9 17:26:59 PST 2017

Oh boy, this is gonna be a tough one for me, I have a foster son now
and none of the kids are out of school till the following week...  I may
actually have to miss an invasion as horrific as that sounds.  Ack, and one
thats only a 2 day drive away...  :-0

still a ways off though, maybe I can figure something out. Id really like
to visit down there, Ive been to TN and MS, but never down into SE or
Alabama.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com