[T3] Single port intake manifold for type 3

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Mon May 1 17:54:10 PDT 2017

He's already asked EverettB to send him pictures & prices for the
singleport sidedraft manifold he wants shipped to Turkey.  Everett says he
has several of them.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8427415&sid=abcf34f6407c2caf74554699d91db669#8427415

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 4:54 PM, Jim Adney <jadney at vwtype3.org> wrote:

> ***********************************
> When replying, please consider trimming your message. Thanks! :)
> ***********************************
>
> On 1 May 2017 at 19:23, mert tuncer wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have single port intake manifold for '65 type 3, can not
> find it anywhere. I add picture of it
>
> The email list does not allow attachments, but I think everyone here
> knows what you're asking for. I believe L & R are different; which do
> you need, or do you need both?
>
> Someone on here will have exactly what you need. since it's so common
> for people to upgrade to dual port heads and have those parts left
> over. This was the perfect place to ask your question.
>
> --

Eugene, Oregon

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/