[T3] 1971 Squareback F.I. Auto; new engine coming

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu May 4 17:41:37 PDT 2017

Boy, I have some catching up to do, at only 357K on my 71!
My standard tranny only made it to 298K, and the current engine is still
going well at 156K.  Those Borg Warner automatics were pretty strong!

Keith

Stet,

You are going to have a lot of issues to deal with.  Money, time, lots of
down time, research, and lots of frustration.

I have 71 automatic Squareback with 475,000 miles on it.  It shifts perfect.
The trans has never been rebuilt. only serviced