[T3] 1971 Squareback F.I. Auto; new engine coming

KENNETH ROGERS kensue356 at cableone.net
Fri May 5 09:21:33 PDT 2017

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stet Sanborn" <stet.sanborn at gmail.com>
To: "type3-vwtype3 org" <type3-vwtype3.org at lists.vwtype3.org>
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2017 8:03:32 AM
Subject: Re: [T3] 1971 Squareback F.I. Auto; new engine coming

***********************************
When replying, please consider trimming your message. Thanks! :)
***********************************
Seth,

Good for you, keep her stock.  You are lucky to have the AC.  Maybe you can get it operational and run it sometimes and when you don't want to use it take the belt off and drive is without the AC is a drag on the motor.

Ken
.
Thanks Everyone for the words of wisdom!  Just for long term ease of
> maintenance and not messing with perfection: I'm leaning back towards a
> stock setup.   I'll keep ya'll posted on the progress.  Still thinking
> about what I'll ultimately do with the a/c; especially since I don't really
> need it here in coastal CA.

stet