[T3] lean exhaust

KENNETH ROGERS kensue356 at cableone.net
Fri May 5 17:26:18 PDT 2017

Daniel,

I live at 5000 ft. It was tested just temporarily with a tailpipe sniffer. I have a Peerless model 600 exhaust gas analyzer (it's old school in excellent condition.) Ok, so I go bust the seal on the pressure sensor put in a little screw driver and dial in what you are saying. The meter can tell me. I can reinstall my old original pressure sensor with the seal tampered first.  By the way,  I have the D ecu brain and B pressure sensor.  Maybe getting the C would be correct. It is at TDC.  Thanks.

Ken