[T3] lean or rich

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Fri May 5 19:49:50 PDT 2017

My understanding (and this is only based on 5 years rather than 40 years of experience) is that all that the FI parts should match in letter. The only part in my “B” system that doesn’t have a “B” suffix is the TPS which is still an “A”. I’ve only handled 5 or 10 of the 2 pin ones, but they’ve all been “A”. I also gather that full load enrichment is integrated into the pressure sensor on everything after the “B” system. If you’re running a “B” MPS with a later TPS and ECU then all might not be well under load.

In your first message, you referred to idle AFR, but now you say you “took the old pressure sensor and dialed it in at 12.75" and that the “volts ad idle at 13-7,8”. Not sure what the correlation is between AFR and voltage here.