[T3] Dwell/Tach on ebay

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed May 10 07:58:42 PDT 2017

If you're looking for a nice Dwell/Tach for doing tune-ups on your Type 3,
here's a nice one now on ebay at a reasonable price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272657965780

It comes due in just over 4 days and is currently at ~$25, including shipping,
with no bids so far.

I have the same one and have liked it for years. It works for 4, 6, and 8 cyl
engines (and even 2, 3, and 4 rotor Wankels!) It has a "weakness" that I can
fix cheaply if you buy it and get it shipped directly to me. I can check the
calibration at the same time. (If you're handy with a soldering iron, I can tell
you what needs to be done.)

The photos don't show the 2 leads and test clips, so it might be important to
get the seller to verify that they are there and in good condition. Everything
else looks to be in nice condition.

Disclaimer: I have no relation to the seller.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org