[T3] Ken's lean exhaust

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed May 10 07:58:42 PDT 2017

On 10 May 2017 at 10:18, KENNETH ROGERS wrote:

> One book missing in my T3 library is Henry Elfrink's, Volkswagen Type
> 3 Technical Manual 1971. Next to impossible to find. I do have his FI
> manual.

The Elfrink D-jet manual is excellent, but for a general manual for your '71
Type 3 you can't beat the brown Bentley manual. If you already have both of
those, you're set. Both manuals show up regularly on eBay.

BTW, glad to hear that you have the correct 4 mm intake gaskets. I had not
thought of those until late in our emails, but they are very important.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org