[T3] Break Reservoir

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon May 22 20:05:28 PDT 2017

In a message dated 5/22/2017 8:17:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

Fuel  hose won't last. Mine worked for a year, but it was quite
thick-walled.
I  was ignorant back then, and thought hose was hose! The blue stuff is  the
right stuff.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4  Club
Yes, I ran into that back in the early 90's on a car I bought. I had  to
replace the master cylinder because it had little chunks of rubber clogging
it up. I changed them to blue hoses, and never had that issue  again.

The last 2 VW's I did brake hose from the res to master cylinder, I  did
them in a single blue hoses (both feed lines), and eliminated any  possible
leaks. It's a little more costly to do that, but I like the idea of no  leaks.

Bob 65 Notch  w/Factory Sunroof converted to  IRS