[T3] AAR woes

Dave rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Wed May 24 20:32:29 PDT 2017

[[[  I hardly know where to start here.  ]]]

I disagree, Jim, as your next 7 paragraphs after this line are chock full of
valuable information; WELL SAID!!!

We should all print out these 7 paragraphs and use them as a great reference
for understanding a lot about our FI system.

I especially love your wording of "The idle air screw is nothing but an
adjustable leak."

Many people think our idle screw is a hard stop for the throttle shaft just
like a carburetor, but it is not at all; it is just a controlled air bleed
as you stated.

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, New York