[T3] Narrowed beam conversion

Robert Klein rabioklein at aol.com
Sun May 28 18:41:13 PDT 2017

I bought one from autowerks. The guy was helpful and had everything you would want. I got mine 3in narrowed on disk drop spindles. I haven't installed it yet. I also ordered the 5x130 drilled rotors and willwood calipers front and rear. I ordered the brakes elsewhere though. I got my bean with ball joints but I hear you can go lower with link pin.

Sent from the desk of Robert Klein