[T3] regarding narrowed beam

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Tue May 30 06:40:41 PDT 2017

It is fairly easy to raise the front torsion bars 1 or 2 splines to get
your car up to a driveable height.  My square is lowered 2 inner splines,
but I can still run 185X60X15 tires on 2.0 liter 914 Fuchs wheels with no
rubbing.  I am about 3.5" to the beam.

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 6:32 AM, Daniel K. Du Vall <dduvall at 1peter4-10.org>
wrote:

> I know that there are wheel shops around who can machine the offset of
> wheels (within reason) you might look around and see if that is a good
> choice for yours. I have considered it for mine after having a guy who
> owned a shop tell me about it when I lived in Colorado.  Unfortunately he
> sold the company in Arizona and moved to Colorado.
>

> Daniel Du Vall

Eugene, Oregon

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/