[T3] Lights

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Nov 2 16:46:59 PDT 2017

a worthwhile investment in time for pre-68 cars is to add grounds to all the
lights and gauges, it will save you ALOT of hassle!  As stock as I wanted to
keep the Crate when I did it I did add grounds to everything, and to the
Notch... which, well... is slightly less stock :-)

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"