[T3] Lights

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Fri Nov 3 20:36:17 PDT 2017

Best to find the flasher and get the added benefit of the lighter loads.
Super bright Led sells one and I believe they are just an electronic flasher that does the flashing through chips and not load heat contacts.
I plan on switching the rest of mine out and trying to go the flasher way.

So far I have replaced most the dash lights the two small marker light in the front and the license plate lights those are now bright almost too bright ;-)