[T3] Fuel

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Mon Nov 6 21:04:23 PST 2017

 The trouble is after they decided to water down the fuel and over a long
enough period of time since they have added more and more % wise it's
difficult  tell what these cars ran like on old gas.

 I'm all for not not pumping poison into the air and land . The ethonal only
lasts about three months or less in a fuel tank , either you drive enough to
use it which doesn't sit well  and I've read at less than 10% it doesn't
reduce certain exhaust emissions as we were told

 .

 I've read lots of things and who knows what the long term affect will be.

  This may not fly yet I compare it to when years ago R-12 for A/C was
destroying the ozone so a bit at a time R-134 came along . Has anyone heard
what affects R-134 might have on anything.? Back when this happened I was
still a tech and had to past a test to use the stuff..

  I don't have the option of buying even a good used car and I don't drive
very much . I have no idea if my 73 runs rich or lean it certainly does not
get great MPG in this stop and go traffic I have to deal with. Each year
there are more and more auto's here it's endless none stop 24/7 . Here in
Calif they continue to raise the price of gas , doesn't seem to affect the
traffic. I'm lucky if I get 100 miles out of a tank.